Collection of Information
Information that You Provide & that We Collect from Use of Our Services
We collect information that you may provide in the following manner, including without limitation:
- Fill in forms
- Search for a product/service
- Complete a survey or provide us with feedback
- Subscribe to a service or certain offerings (i.e. newsletter, updates, etc.)
- Communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise
- Report a problem
- User generated content (i.e. comments, community forums, etc.)
The information you provide directly to use may include, without limitation:
- Email address
- Home or Work address
- Phone numbers
- Other Contact information
- Demographic information
We collect information about how you use our Services, including access times, browser types and language, and the Internet Protocol addresses. Various technologies are used to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer.
Note that some of our advertisers may serve you cookies as well. We do not have control over cookies placed by our advertisers. Advertisers/vendors may collect information identified above and are subject to their own privacy policies, not ours. We disclaim any and all liability in connection with such advertisers/vendors and their collection and use of information.
Use of Information
We may use information about you to do the following, including without limitation:
- Track and analyze trends and usage in connection with your Services
- Protect our rights or property
- Verify your identity
- Investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities
- For the purposes for which you provided it
- To send you information
- To notify you about new features, changes or offerings
- For internal research and reporting
- To analyze and improve content and features of our Services
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising that we serve to you and others
- To keep our website safe and secure
- To allow you to participate in interactive features
- To administer and troubleshoot our Services
- To protect the integrity and security of our Services
Disclosure of User Information
We may disclose your information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- Your consent
- Our service providers who perform services on our behalf or for other legitimate business purpose
- Business partners with whom we have a business relationship with who may provide promotions, discounts or other offerings to you.
- To protect our rights, comply with laws, regulations or we believe in good faith that access to information is necessary to protect us or others.
- Business mergers or acquisitions
- Public forums such as blogs and community forums where your information may be read, collected and used by others.
No data transmission over the Internet is entirely secure and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of the information you send or the security of our servers and databases. By using our Services you agree to assume all risk in connection with the information sent to us or collected by us when you use our Services. In the unlikely event that we believe the security of your information may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you.
Kids and Parents
Our Services is not intended for use by children, especially those under the age 13. No one under 13 years of age is allowed to provide any persona information or use our public forums, chats, etc. Minors between 13 – 17 years of age must get permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before using our Services. If we discover that we have received any personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take reasonable steps to delete that information as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please email email@example.com.
Last Updated: October 16, 2017